Saturday, June 10, 7pm
474 Centre St, Newton, MA
YpM auditions to be held in June. Please contact email@example.com for more info or to schedule an audition.
During 2012-2013, YpM:
- sang at the American Academy of Arts & Sciences Induction Ceremony at Sanders Theater at Harvard University
- performed with the Newton Choral Society in Carmina Burana by Carl Orff
- presented a Winter Concert, Gloria!, at the Second Church in Newton
- presented Spring Concerts in Auburndale and in Concord
- travelled to New York City and stayed overnights at St. Thomas Choir School, with three performances in the NYC area: Holy Rood Church, St. Peter's Lutheran Church, and the Bristal
During 2011-2012, in addition to the popular winter and spring concerts, YpM:
- appeared at the American Academy of Arts and Sciences' Induction Ceremony at Sanders Theatre, Harvard University
- sang at Boston's Church of the Covenant with the Concert Choir & Chamber Singers, Rhode Island Community College and the
Concert Choir from St. John's High School, New Brunswick, Canada
- had fun with the 20 singers who participated in the Summer Workshop week in August, culminating in a performance at the
During 2010-2011, in addition to the winter and spring concerts, YpM appeared in a variety of venues and visited Montreal from June 17 – 20, 2011, hosted by the world renowned Les Petits Chanteurs du Mont-Royal, performing in St. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal.
In 2009-2010, YpM had an exciting and fun season. In addition to the winter and spring concerts, YpM: